Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
What are archived documents?

Login is for authorized groups (e.g., UITS, OVPIT, and TCC) that need access to specialized Knowledge Base documents. Otherwise, simply use the Knowledge Base without logging in.


About OneStart and web browsers

Note: Although original OneStart will be available until spring 2015, you can now use the new One, with simple search and app store features. See About using One, the "OneStart restart".

Browser requirements

OneStart fully supports Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, and Firefox 2.0 and above. For browsers supported by the Student Center, see About the Student Center in OneStart.

To download a browser compatible with OneStart, visit IUware.

OneStart and JavaScript

You must enable JavaScript for the portal to function properly. For instructions, check your browser's help.

OneStart and cookies

OneStart uses a session cookie (a type of cookie not stored on your computer) to allow interface customization. To take advantage of this feature, your browser must be set to either accept all cookies or accept session cookies. See How do I view and control cookies in my Internet browser?

Screen resolution and navigation

For OneStart, UITS recommends a resolution of 1024x768 or higher. If your screen resolution is lower, OneStart will work, but you will need to scroll within your web browser window to view the entire page.

This is document ajqo in domain all.
Last modified on October 24, 2013.

I need help with a computing problem

  • Fill out this form to submit your issue to the UITS Support Center.
  • Please note that you must be affiliated with Indiana University to receive support.
  • All fields are required.

Please provide your IU email address. If you currently have a problem receiving email at your IU account, enter an alternate email address.

I have a comment for the Knowledge Base

  • Fill out this form to submit your comment to the IU Knowledge Base.
  • If you are affiliated with Indiana University and need help with a computing problem, please use the I need help with a computing problem section above, or contact your campus Support Center.